From transporting patients to different areas of the hospital, greeting visitors or working "behind the scenes" in our business offices, you can be assured that your time will be well spent.
Volunteer positions include, but are not limited to:
- Escorting and transporting patients throughout the hospital
- Delivering mail and flowers to patient rooms
- Surgical waiting room attendant: Serves as the information liaison between surgical staff and the patient’s family
- Emergency department: Patient comfort attendant as well as reception desk duties
- Nursery: Assist nursing staff with duties pertaining to our youngest patients
- Host/hostess: Greet and assist patients and guests at our main entrance as well as in our cafeteria and dining room
- Information Desk: Volunteers help provide information to patients and visitors at the hospital's entrance
- Gift Shop: Retail duties and assisting customers
- Medical/surgical units: Assist nursing staff with non-nursing tasks on the unit
- Clerical/office: Assist a variety of departments with such tasks as filing, answering phones, typing, etc.
Ready to volunteer? Read our informational packets and fill out an application to get started.