Adventist GlenOaks Hospital is pleased to offer a good faith estimate to provide you with better clarity and understanding of your health care investment in advance of services. For a personalized cost estimate, choose one of the following options.
- Click on the Estimate Request Form link and complete the online form. If you have insurance, you will need to have your insurance card available. A written or verbal estimate will be provided to you within two business days.
- (630) 856-8475. If you have insurance, you will need to have your insurance card available.
Questions to Ask Your Doctor Prior to Requesting an Estimate
- What is the exact name of the procedure(s)?
- Ask the doctor to clearly write out the name of the procedure. Correct spelling is important since many surgery names sound similar.
- What CPT code(s) will be used for the procedure(s)?
- CPT codes are the billing codes used by providers for physician services. If you do not have this, please be sure to have the exact name of the procedure.
- What ICD-9 diagnosis code(s) will be used?
- The International Classification of Diseases codes identify your health condition and allow health care professionals anywhere in the country to have a shared understanding of conditions.
- Will you be staying overnight?
- Does the doctor expect that you will be admitted to the hospital as an inpatient overnight, or that you will be treated on an outpatient basis?
- In addition, be sure to have the first and last name of the doctor who ordered the procedure. For surgical procedures, please provide the surgeon’s first and last name.