The Natural Birth Center offers a comfortable, personalized experience for patients and families.
Our large, tranquil rooms are designed to encourage mobility and relaxation during labor.
We encourage you to talk with your midwife about the familiar comforts of home you'd like in your room - you may consider aromatherapy, calming music, LED candles, pictures and other items.
Our Services and Amenities Include:
- Queen sized beds
- Bean bag chairs and birthing balls
- Birthing ropes, slings and stools
- Smart phone docking station
- Rocking chairs
- Flat-panel televisions
- Microwave and refrigerator
- Semi-permanent tubs for hydrotherapy and/or water birth
For more information and to schedule a tour, call Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital at (708) 245-6112.