The Natural Birth Center at AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center, La Grange is designed to provide you with the comfortable at-home setting you desire while giving birth to your baby.
Click here to view a virtual tour of the Natural Birth Center!
Our philosophy revolves around minimal medical intervention and intermittent monitoring during the birthing process. This customized birthing experience is meant to be memorable as well as collaborative—and the team of midwives and birthing professionals are here to help you throughout the process. During your stay, you can have the security of knowing that any additional hospital resources you may need are right outside your door.
We believe in collaborating with healthy women for a safe, sensitive and natural birth experience by providing superior clinical and compassionate care with minimal intervention.
What we value:
- Encouragement for women to assume an active role in the birth experience
- Belief that every woman and newborn receives care that is safe and respectful
- Recognition of individual preferences and choices
- Educating women and families about the natural process of birth
- Caring employees who create a family-friendly environment.
For more information and to schedule a tour, call Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital at (708) 245-6112.