Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital offers the latest treatment methods and surgical techniques to treat urological conditions on men and women.
General urological care includes state-of-the-art treatment methods for a wide spectrum of diseases, such as urinary tract infections, evaluation and treatment for urologic cancers (including prostate, bladder, kidney, testes), kidney stones, urinary incontinence, prostate enlargement and sexual difficulties. Minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery is available, as well as non-surgical treatment methods when appropriate.
Our Services Include:
- Surgical treatment of prostate cancer
- Laparoscopic hand-assisted nephrectomy (removal of kidney)
- Laser treatment for benign prostatic-hypertrophy (enlarged prostate)
- Treatment for male and female incontinence
- Treatment of erectile dysfunction
- Vasectomy and reversal vasectomy procedures
- Urologic oncology
- Lithotripter for kidney stones
The urology team at Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital includes board certified physicians in urology and urogynecology.
Call 630-856-7525 to find a urologist or urogynecologist near you.