The Endoscopy Lab at Adventist LaGrange Memorial Hospital is a patient friendly facility in which our staff and physicians provide compassionate care to each patient. The Endoscopy staff actively provides education to patients and their families. Services are provided for inpatient and outpatient procedures.
Gastroenterologists diagnose and treat diseases of the digestive tract including esophagus, stomach, intestines and other organs involved in the digestive system.
The GI Endoscopy Lab features:
- A new state-of-the-art ERBE (Electrocautery unit) used for coagulation and cautery of potential bleeding sites and for treatment of arteriovenous malformations (AVMs) with an Argon Plasma Coagulator (APC).
- Services for inpatient and outpatient procedures.
- Private pre-procedure patient rooms.
- A warm friendly environment with compassionate and caring staff.
- Extended hours to accommodate patients’ schedules including early mornings and Saturdays.