This lecture series provides information to participants about the biological, psychological, and relational dynamics of substance use/abuse and dependency. Participants will be able to identify new concepts about substance abuse and create a plan to minimize the potential for relapse.
The program lectures are on Thursday from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. Six sessions are required to complete the SAAS program with documentation.
- Diagnostics of Chemical Dependency
- Alcohol, Pills and Recovery
- Physical Effects
- Disease Concept of Chemical Dependency
- Neurological Effects of Chemical Dependency
- Effects of Chemical Dependency on the Liver and G.I. Tract
- Family Disease
Participants can register for the program by contacting the New Day Center at (630) 856-7701. The fee for the program is $150.
740 Pasquinelli Drive, Suite 104
(Brush Hill Office Courte)
Westmont, IL. 60559