Pediatric Sleep Studies are offered at Adventist Hinsdale Hospital.
Adventist Hinsdale Hospital offers evaluation and treatment for all types of pediatric sleep disorders, including the following, and more:
- Breathing problems during sleep, such as snoring and obstructive sleep apnea
- Behavioral sleep disorders, including nightmares/night terrors and resisting to go to sleep
- Problems falling asleep and staying asleep
- Excessive sleepiness and trouble waking
- Sleep problems in teenagers
- Sleep walking
- Periodic limb movement disorder and restless legs syndrome (RLS)
- Circadian rhythm disorders
- Children who require respiratory support with continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) and bilevel positive airway pressure (BiPAP)
Call 630-590-2331 for more information or to schedule an appointment.