Adventist Midwest Health is dedicated to improving quality of life for our patients, with comprehensive insomnia, narcolepsy, and sleep apnea treatments. Through diagnosis and sleep disorder treatment at our Chicago area hospital locations, patients can achieve the sleep they need to feel rested, and awake looking forward to the day. We offer a full range of services for those with sleep disorders, because we recognize that an undiagnosed sleep disorder, with no treatment, can aggravate or lead to serious health problems.
- Not addressing a sleep disorder or sleep apnea can have serious negative consequences for patients and society.
- Studies show a high incidence of sleep apnea in people with heart disease
- Sleep apnea is known to raise blood pressure, heart failure, and heart attacks in people of all ages.
- Persistent, untreated insomnia may lead to major depression, anxiety disorders and substance abuse.
- Americans experience frequent sleep problems. Estimates suggest that as many as 40 million people suffer from an undiagnosed and/or untreated sleep disorder.
Find Relief with Sleep Disorder Treatment at Our Chicago Area Hospitals
With sleep disorder treatments offered at Adventist Bolingbrook, Adventist Hinsdale and Adventist La Grange Memorial, a state-of-the-art sleep center is near you. If you experience any of the following symptoms, seeking proper treatment is necessary:
- Choking or gasping for breath during sleep
- Feeling tired or fatigued after sleeping
- Frequent urination
- Weight fluctuation
- Nodding off while driving
- Morning headaches
- Difficulty concentrating
- Memory loss
- Negatively affected sexual ability and desire
Referring Physicians can fax orders for sleep studies to 888-753-5661. Patients can call to schedule a consult with a sleep physician by calling 630-590-2331.