Personalized Physical Rehabilitation Services in Chicago Suburbs
The staff at Adventist Midwest Health's Rehabilitation Services specialize in individualized physical rehabilitation treatment programs for our unique array of patients.
We commit to your recovery by:
- Adopting a team approach with patients – You are our ultimate team member
- Featuring a focused group of therapists who strive to achieve optimal results - We partner with an exclusive group of physicians to ensure a comprehensive and unmatched level of rehab services and care
- Offering therapy programs with personalized goals – We tailor your physical rehabilitation program to your needs in order to provide you with the quality of life you deserve
- Emphasizing education – We have found that educating our patients on their recovery and rehab services has improved long-term outcomes of treatment
For more information on our rehab services, click on one of the 10 Adventist Rehabilitation Services locations throughout the Chicago metropolitan area listed below:
Adventist Rehab Goals
- Partner with physicians to ensure comprehensive and continuous physical rehabilitation and care for youth to elderly patients to achieve an optimal recovery
- Use plans of care to promote the ability to move, reduce pain, restore function and prevent disability
- Work to keep our patients well through wellness-oriented programs for healthier and more active lifestyles that include fitness training and massage*
*Both fitness training and massage are open to former patients and to the community.