At Adventist Midwest Health, we understand that spiritual care is an important part of the healing process. It's our mission to provide spiritual and emotional care with Christian compassion and thoughtful service.
Our chaplains are on-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Ask your nurse for assistance or call the hospital operator and ask for the chaplain on call.
When Should I Call a Chaplain?
You or your family may request a visit from the chaplain at any time during your stay. Call us for spiritual and emotional support when a patient is distressed, when family members are concerned or at other stressful times. We will assist you in keeping in touch with your faith during this period.
Our Services Include:
- Bedside visits and prayers
- Spiritual guidance, counseling and crisis ministry
- Referral to community clergy when appropriate
- Grief support groups and volunteer chaplain program
- Assisting visiting clergy or other pastoral visitors
- Conducting worship and devotion services in the chapel
Pastoral Care Departments
| Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital:
| Adventist Chippewa Valley Hospital:
|| 715-672-4211, ext. 138
| Adventist GlenOaks Hospital:
| Adventist Hinsdale Hospital:
| Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital:
| Adventist St. Thomas Hospice
|| 630-850-3990, ext. 8273
| Health Care at Home