The physicians and nurses of Adventist Midwest Health family of hospitals empathize with the anxiety caused by an emergency health situation, which is why we provide acute emergency medical services to patients of all ages at our Chicago area hospitals. We are available and ready to respond when the unexpected happens.
Our Illinois hospitals are fully equipped with state-of-the-art technology, and our ER medicine and treatment team members—which include employed nurses and on-call ER physicians—are well trained in providing the highest quality of care in a variety of critical situations.
Life may be unpredictable, but Adventist Midwest Health can help provide stability in a medical emergency situation. Contact us now to learn more about our state-of-the-art emergency medical services in the Chicago area.
Important Facts about our ER Medicine & Treatment Departments
- No appointments are necessary for our emergency medical services.
- We do not give medical advice over the telephone. Feel free to come to the Emergency Department at any time or call your private physician for medical advice.
- Patients arrive by private car, taxi, ambulances, helicopter, or just walk in.
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine expertise is available 24 hours/day as well as special pediatric rooms in some hospitals.
- Interpreter services for a variety of languages are available 24 hours a day.
- Specialty physicians are on call to the Emergency Department to provide ER medicine, treatment, and care.
- X-ray, Lab, C.T. Scan and Ultrasound testing are available 24 hours a day on site.
- Level 2 Trauma Care is available 24 hours a day.
- Adventist GlenOaks Hospital offers a no waiting room Emergency Department experience.
Learn about the Emergency Medical Services Available at Our Hospitals
- Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital
- Adventist GlenOaks Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
If you feel chest pain, cannot breathe, have sudden numbness, severe bleeding, or sharp/extreme pain, call 9-1-1 immediately.