From traditional gastrointestinal procedures such as colonoscopies, to more advanced endoscopy treatment, we offer a full range of screening and diagnostic procedures, all performed in our state-of-the-art endoscopy suites. With the assistance of hanging booms, patient monitors, high definition technology and computers on wheels, our physicians and staff are able to perform under the best conditions.
Our procedures include:
- Colonoscopy- This procedure allows doctors to see the inner lining of the large intestine
- ERCP- combines the use of a flexible, lighted scope (endoscope) with X- ray pictures to examine the tubes that drain the liver, gallbladder, and pancreas.
- EGD- is used to obtain samples of the intestinal lining
- Endoscopic Ultrasound- This procedure is used obtain images and information about the digestive tract and the surrounding tissue and organs.
- Endoscopic Ultrasound with Fine Needle Aspiration (FNA)- This procedure is used to obtain a biopsy of the lung, lymph nodes, or other areas.
- Esophageal Dilatation- This procedure is used to stretch or open the blocked portion of the esophagus
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG)- feeding tubes are placed directly into the stomach through the abdominal wall.
- Bronchoscopy- This procedure is used to look at a patient’s airway.