The Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital Rehabilitation team is here to help you recover.
Our experienced specialists treat various conditions resulting from illness, injury or developmental issues. Conveniently located in Bolingbrook, Illinois, our facilities provide a full range of physical, occupational and speech therapy services.
Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital Rehabilitation Services Include:
- Neurological Physical Therapy
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Neurological Occupational Therapy
- Orthopedic Occupational Therapy
- Therapeutic Massage
- Neurological Speech Therapy
- Videofluoroscopic Swallowing Studies
- Voice Therapy
Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital's rehabilitation department is committed to restoring the whole person to a fulfilling and independent life. Our multidisciplinary rehabilitation team includes certified and licensed specialists:
- Physical Therapists who will work with you to improve range of motion and flexibility, decrease pain, improve function and mobility.
- Occupational Therapists who will work with you to address the things you want and need to do in daily life such as: self-care, education, work, recreation, social events and driving.
- Speech/Language Pathologists who will assist patients having difficulty with voice, speech, written expression, memory, concentration, cognitive skills and swallowing
Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital Outpatient Rehabilitation Therapy
420 Remington Blvd, Suite 135
Bolingbrook, IL 60440