Heart Score costs only $65 (valued at $375) and takes under an hour.
Who Should Have a Heart Score Screening?
- All adults over age 20 should have a cholesterol screening
- Children and adolescents of high-risk families should also have cholesterol screenings (High-risk families are those in which a parent or sibling has had a heart attack before age 55)
- Anyone with a cholesterol level over 200 mg/dL should have the results confirmed by taking the screening again within two months
- Anyone whose cholesterol level is borderline high (200-239 mg/dL) should follow-up with another screening annually
Four Reasons to Choose Heart Score:
- Heart Score is not a mass screening. You will have a one-on-one, private consultation with a health care professional regarding your risk factors.
- In addition to total cholesterol, Heart Score checks HDL, LDL, triglycerides, blood sugar and more.
- Heart Score provides a body-fat analysis in addition to measuring your height and weight.
- To pinpoint your risk factors, Heart Score uses an extensive personal lifestyle analysis.
Once your tests have been completed, you will receive a comprehensive report that will help you understand how to lower your risk of heart disease.
The Heart Score Includes:
- Personal lifestyle analysis
- Cholesterol test (HDL and triglycerides)
- Blood sugar test
- EKG test
- Blood pressure assessment
- Body-fat analysis
Heart Score screenings are by appointment only. Call 630-856-7525 today for your appointment at a convenient location near you.