When you come to Adventist GlenOaks Hospital, you can feel confident that you’ll receive the highest level of attention and care possible.
Our entire staff is committed to making you feel comfortable and safe. To help make the most of your stay, here are some tips and guidelines to follow:
- Ask Questions—Never hesitate to ask questions. And don’t stop asking until you get an answer you understand.
- Bring a list of all your current medicines—In addition to all your prescription medications, be sure to tell your doctor if you take over-the-counter drugs, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, vitamins and herbal supplements.
- Make your allergies known—Doctors and nurses need to know if you’re allergic to anything at all to avoid complications.
- Get the results of all tests and procedures—Ask for the results of every test and every procedure, and what they mean for you and your care.
- Understand your home care before you leave the hospital—If you’re not sure about things like changes in medications or activity levels, find out before you leave.