Thank you for choosing Adventist GlenOaks Hospital.
Whether you just arrived in our emergency department, into surgery, or even into your mother’s arms for the first time, our goal is to always provide the most uplifting patient experience possible. We are dedicated to delivering compassionate care while keeping you comfortable, safe and well informed.
We’ve brought together some of the most highly skilled nurses and care providers here for you. We constantly measure how well we deliver superlative, evidence-based clinical practices through best-in-class patient care protocols and clinical quality measures.
As part of our commitment to you, we promise to always:
- Greet you promptly and let you know who we are, our purpose and the expected duration
- Treat you with courtesy, dignity and respect
- Provide you with the most accurate information to keep you well informed about your care and any medications you might need
- Show you that we care by listening to you and including you and your family in all decisions regarding your healthcare
- Surround you with a safe and secure environment conducive to healing
- Create support for the whole person, offering 24/7/365 pastoral care services
- Provide you with the information you need before you go home
If there is anything we can do to make your time with us any better, please let us know. Adventist GlenOaks Hospital is always here for you.
How to Find Us
We are located at:
View Larger Map
701 Winthrop Ave,
Glendale Heights, IL 60139
11 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Parents of pediatric patients have 24-hour visiting privileges.
11 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
(Limited to 30 minutes)
8:30 a.m. to 9 a.m.
12:30 p.m. to 1 p.m.
5 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
7 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Hours are selective to patient’s care. Ask your nurse for specific times for family visiting.
For more information to help your visit to GlenOaks go as smoothly as possible, please explore our other helpful patient care pages:
- Before Your Stay: Find out how to prepare for surgery, download important forms you'll want to bring with you and learn important patient safety information.
- During Your Stay: Learn about all the details that will make your stay at Adventist GlenOaks as comfortable as possible, including directions to the hospital, parking, amenities in your room such as TV, telephone and wireless service and room service dining. Also learn about your rights and responsibilities as a patient and our commitment to your privacy.
- After Your Stay: Find out more information about billing, insurance and financial assistance, as well as follow-up care.