Enjoy a Comfortable Stay at the Adventist GlenOaks Hospital Birthing Center
At Adventist GlenOaks Hospital's birthing center, you’ll enjoy a spacious, comfortable place for your labor, delivery and recovery from childbirth.
- Private Rooms.Your birthing experience will only be shared with those you request to have in the room and our staff.
- Hiding the High Tech. Your suite is equipped with state-of-the-art monitors and other high-tech medical equipment — neatly tucked out of sight, but immediately available if needed. It’s all part of making your suite look like a cozy bedroom instead of a hospital room.
- Help is Right at Hand. Our nurses’ station is right outside your door, so we can respond to your requests quickly.
- Stay Together. Dad or another support person can stay overnight in your suite. Each suite features a couch with pull-out bed.
- Keeping Pain at Bay. Choose from a full range of options for managing pain, including relaxation techniques or epidurals. You’ll be under the safe care of a board-certified anesthesiologist with expertise in pain management for labor and delivery.
- Cesarean Delivery? You’ll be well cared for in a special room designed exclusively for mother and newborn. Once your baby is born, you can relax in your private suite.
- Rooming In? Keep your newborn in your room for as long as you’d like. When you’d like to rest, your nurse can take your baby to our certified Level 2 Nursery to sleep. If you prefer, your baby can remain in your room throughout your stay. Rooming in or in the nursery — the choice is yours.
- Virtual Tour. Take a tour of the modernized birth center at AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center, GlenOaks.
Security for Moms and Babies
Every baby is provided an ankle bracelet with identification numbers that match those of the mother's. All entrances and exits throughout the center are controlled by an electronic security system. No one can leave or enter the unit without proper authorization.