Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital comes with the latest technology and advanced medical systems to ensure each physician, nurse and staff member has every essential tool to provide whole-person care to our patients. The hospital includes:
- A cutting-edge Surgical Unit with eight operating rooms and two endoscopy suites, Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital is well-equipped for state-of-the-art laparoscopy and minimally invasive telesurgery.
- Inpatient and Outpatient Advanced Imaging Services - A 64-slice CT scanner, 1.5 T MRI (bilateral breast MR), digital X-ray and mammography, along with a Logic 9 4-D ultrasound, nuclear medicine, dexa & PET scan
- State-of-the-art Cardiac Cath Lab offers minimally invasive procedures to advanced angiography services.
- A PACS System that digitally archives radiology images, echo and cardiac Cath Lab procedures.
- Electronic Medical Records – Staff have quicker access to patient records. Physicians can access patient files from medical offices or home for more efficient health care practices. Electronic medical records reduce errors and promote system-wide consistency.
- Technology allows wireless access for nurses to check and enter vitals with hand-held devices, then add patient information directly into a patient’s record