Since opening in 2008 Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital has offered:
- The latest technological advances
- Highly skilled, patient-oriented nurses and doctors
- A family-friendly environment with private, family-oriented patient rooms designed for comfort and ease.
The all-private bed hospital specializes in:
- Cardiac care, where expert doctors use advanced technology to help hearts stay healthy
- Imaging Services, all new diagnostic tools of unprecedented accuracy, including digital X-ray, mammography, PACS radiology systems and MRIs
- Women’s Care Center, the latest amenities designed to nurture moms and babies, including a Maternal Fetal Center
- HealthPAS; friendly, efficient outpatient services
- Pain Treatment and Management, meeting the needs of adult and geriatric patients
- Surgical Services, traditional and minimally-invasive procedures performed in state-of-the-art operating rooms
- Interventional Radiology
Our Level II Trauma Center includes 20 exam rooms, two specialized trauma rooms and a Children’s Emergency Room.
Our ICU provides high-tech care in a comfortable environment.
Electronic medical records
EMR enable physicians and patients to efficiently track health histories.
A university-level hospital right in your own community, Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital can meet the healthcare needs of your entire family.
My hospital is Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital, and so is yours.
Find out more about all the services above and meet our CEO, Rick Mace, in the short video below.