Opening in January 2016!
Inspired by faith and informed by science, the Adventist Cancer Institute and Outpatient Center will provide comprehensive cancer care to patients throughout their journey -- from diagnosis to treatment to recovery.
Conveniently located at Ogden Avenue and I-294 in Hinsdale, the new center will provide a beautiful healing environment and state-of-the-art technology. At the heart of the cancer center is personalized care through an outstanding patient experience.
Convenient Cancer Care in One Centralized Location
Today, patients often visit multiple facilities on their cancer journey. The new facility will allow patients to visit their doctor, have lab work performed and receive chemotherapy and radiation treatments in one location, saving time and reducing stress.
Features of the Adventist Cancer Institute:
- Twenty eight infusion chairs:
- Seventeen in private rooms with high-tech comforts of work and home
- Four semi-private chairs
- Seven chairs in a community room to enhance patient-to-patient support and communication
- Imaging services, including all general imaging and women-focused imaging services like mammography
- Pharmacy specializing in chemotherapy
- Lab with two draw stations immediately adjacent to infusion center
- Two linear accelerators
- Twenty one exam rooms for doctor/patient consultations